Dear members and friends of FHS.
Let's have a fun trip on this spring and go on a cruise to explore this new Viking Grace.
While the ship is well into the summer fully booked, we made a reservation for a travel agency with seventeen cabins.
The pre-booked cabins consist of 10 inside-class cabins and 7 seaside-cabins. The cabins are pre-booked for us until 22.3.2013 which is the last day to make a reservation.
Price of the trip includes: Cruise Turku-Stockholm-Turku in your selected cabin class
Price of the trip:
- 37e/Inside-class cabin (2-4 persons / cabin)
- 52e/Seaside-class cabin (2-4 persons / cabin)
Both cabin categories are on upper decks and the Seaside-class cabins have a window.
All cabins have 2 lower and 2 upper beds.
Cabins will go in the reservation order, so if you want a window be quick...
We have not booked meals and if you want to book a dinner, lunch or breakfast in the sea, please inform us in advance when making the cabin reservation, because the buffet is more expensive when bought from the ship.
Dining reservations are priced as follows when reserved with the cabin:
- Dinner on departure evening at the buffet including standard beverages 31 €/person
- Lunch on the way back at the buffet including standard beverages 24€/person
- Breakfast buffet 10e/person
The ship leaves from the Port of Turku to Stockholm on Sunday 28.4 at 20.55, so the boarding passes must be picked up from Matkapojat Ltd's check-in counter on 20 o'clock AT THE LATEST! The check-in is located at in the 2nd floor of Viking Line's ferry terminal.
29.4 on Monday at 07.30 (Finnish time) the ship arrives at Stockholm and departs at 08.35.
We arrive to Turku on Monday evening at 19.50.
Registration for the cruise:
We agreed with the travelling agency that Ari will collect a list of people attending the cruise. The travelling agency will then send the invoice by email or by paper mail for them who have booked the trip.
Please send reservations by e-mail to Ari (ari.kangasalusta @ finnjet.fi) When registering, please remember to tell the following information:
- The desired cabin category, and if you want to book a buffet option.
- Cabin bookers full name, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address and also names and date of births of other passengers on the same cabin.
Well, that's the most important information of the cruise.
Welcome to the cruise to have a nice time!
Best Regards, Ari and Jarmo